Salah Gives Update On World Cup Injury Fears

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    MøRpHine Index du Forum -> Modération -> Corbeille
Auteur Message
BoySmile
Touriste
Touriste

Mørphin's points: 203

MessagePosté le: Mar 29 Mai 2018 - 08:17    Sujet du message: Salah Gives Update On World Cup Injury Fears Répondre en citant

With many fearing he could fail to be fit for the 2018 FIFA World Cup after picking up an injury in the UEFA Champions League final, Liverpool and Egypt striker Mohamed Salah has given an update on his condition.The former Chelsea and Roma star walked off in sbobet 789 the first half of the match after he and Spain defender Sergio Ramos had collided, which saw the African forward dislocate his shoulder. Salah, who took to Instagram a few hours after the incident, told to his fans he was disappointed he had to leave the field, but insisted he would do everything he can to be ready for the global showpiece in Russia."It was a tough night, but I am a fighter," Salah wrote on Instagram."Despite the odds, I am sure I will be in Russia so that you are all proud. Your love and support will give me the strength I need."According to information released after a medical examination following the final, the Egyptian suffered a clavicle acromion subluxation, which means Salah could be out for a minimum of three weeks.The Egyptian FA released a statement on Monday stating that they, too, are hopeful sbobet 789 the Reds superstar will be fit for their first game at the World Cup."Dr Mohammed Abu Ola, an elected physician, reported that the Liverpool Medical Service had informed him after conducting a radiation on the shoulder of Salah, and the result was that the player was alarmed at the shoulder bands, he added that according to this diagnosis he was optimistic that Salah would be attached to the national team in sbobet 789 the World Cup," the statement read. 
aime(nt) ce message.
Visiter le site web du posteur
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 29 Mai 2018 - 08:17    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
aime(nt) ce message.
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    MøRpHine Index du Forum -> Modération -> Corbeille Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation